If you are an animal lover and have your pet, then you must be familiar with pet odors. It is a real thing that we genuinely love our pets, but it is also true that pet dander and pet odors can be annoying at times. In this article, we`ll speak how to choose the best air purifier for pet odors.
There is nothing in the world that can keep you away from your pet other than the foul and stinky smell. Pet odor can be of two types.
- One is the smell of the pet itself.
- Another is the smell of the soiling.
Sometimes the odor is so harsh that the owner feels like throwing the pet out. Because of the smell, no matter how much you want to hug your pet or you want him to sleep by your side on your bed, it will not be possible at all.
People use a lot of shampoos and soaps to get rid of this pet smell but all in vain. No matter what kind of medicines you use, no matter how much perfume you put on them, you will not be able to get rid of the smell.
These shampoos, perfumes or medicines may work for an hour or two, but after that everything will be smelly again. This odor keeps you away from your own little fluffy animal.
The Best Air Purifier For Pet Odors Hair and Dander
We keep pets so we can play with them whenever we like to, but the pet odor can be so distractive at times.
What is more, is that this particular smell is not smelly for the animal itself but only for human beings. It is because human beings are accustomed to a certain kind of bodily scent. When their room is filled with their pet’s odor, whether it be of dogs or pigeons or cats, they get grouchy. As human beings have their own body smell similar is the case with the animals. They have certain kinds of odors that are specific to their own species. That is why no matter how much you bathe them, you will not be able to get rid of it.
If there is one more gruesome thing then the pet odor, it is pet dander. People who keep pets in their homes are aware of the fact that dander is almost everywhere. It doesn’t matter how many times you shoo the dander away; it always comes back.
Pet’s urine smell is another tragedy that the pet owners face. It is said that the urine of a pet smells like ammonia. According to different researchers, ammonia can be harmful to the lungs. The more ammonia lungs inhale, the more chances there are that it will collapse.
In the scenario mentioned above, survival seems hard. If there is one thing that can shoo the pet hairs or bad urine smell forever, it is an air purifier. Air purifiers have been designed in such a way that they can take the smell away efficiently. Next time you feel that your room is smelling bad because of pet’s urine smell, make sure you buy an air purifier.
What are the pet odors, and how they develop?
As far as the definition of pet odor is concerned, then it is basically the smell of the pet itself. The natural smell of your pet doesn’t need to be pleasing to your olfactory senses; rather, it can be harsh.
Dealing with pet odors can be hard, no matter how much you love your little animal. Different reasons lead to the development of different sorts of pet odors. When it comes to dogs, they possess naturally oily coats. Because of these coats, with time, the oil becomes rancid, and your dog starts to smell bad.
Other than that, various reasons lead to foul smells in dogs. For instance, one reason can be skin diseases. If you keep your dog outside for a longer period of time, then the chances are that their skin gets infected with different wasps. There is quite a possibility that you do not see to get these little wasps. With time, this skin infection can lead to a foul smell in your dog.
Other reasons include playing in the dirt all day long, ear infections, dental infections, and anal glands.
Furthermore, when it comes to cats, they do not smell bad if you keep them neat and clean. If they are healthy, nothing will produce a foul smell except for their poop. As far as the smell of the cat urine is concerned, it can be really displeasing. If the cat has soiled the surrounding, then the smell of its urine can be irritant for olfactory senses.
Moving on, people often complain who have parrots as their pets, that their parrots release a certain kind of odor that is not pleasant. The truth is, it is not the parrots that smell bad; it is their cage. Parrots have a habit of pooping and urinating most of the time. This produces a smell because people cannot wash their cages every 30 minutes.
The matter of concern here is that no matter what, every pet becomes the reason for producing pet odors, one way or the other, and people find it quite hard to free themselves from it.
Pet odors develop because of certain reasons. Either it is the smells of the pet themselves or either it is the smell of the cages they live in. It is not possible for us to keep washing our pets and their cases after a regular interval, and this leads to more pet odor and urine smell.
Unless you can live with this foul smell, you must do something about it, and air purifiers can help you greatly in this regard because it has been designed in this way. Having an air purifier with you means that you will have a clean environment without any pet odor and pet urine. Most of the time, an air purifier is the only way that will give you the happy ending in your own environment.
What are pet hairs and their size, do they float in the air?
Most of the time, when we go out to buy ourselves the pet, then we would like a fluffy one. The best thing about fluffy dogs or cats is their hairs. They are the reason that you find yourself inclining towards them no matter how hard you try to stay away from them. Because of these hairs, they look so adorable and innocent that it is nearly impossible to resist the temptation and not enclose them in your arms. But this innocence and beauty come with a price, and that is the loss of hairs.
If you have a pet, then you must know that every time you caress your little creature, your hands will be filled with hair. And the loss of pet hair is not just confined to caressing, other than this, and the pets repeatedly shed hairs which instead of falling on the ground, float in the air. If you look closely, then you would see that the pet hairs float in the air almost everywhere. The hair can be in your kitchen, in your bedroom, in your bathroom, or even in your food.
These pet hairs are not at all a good omen because you cannot do anything about them. They get mixed with the food you make, they get stuck on your clothes and ruin them, and the only thing that you can do in the end is sigh.
As far as the size of pet hairs are concerned, then they are large enough to get visible. You can visibly see the hair of your pet floating in the air. Pet hairs are a great deal because they can be irritant for the lungs.
What is Pet Dander?
It is imperative that we talk about pet dander in detail and what exactly it is. You must have seen the microscopic flex of skin that is shed by both dogs and cats, that is basically pet dander, and it can be harmful to live in dander all the time. If you would like to know which animal sheds the pet dander, then we can talk about rodents, birds, dogs, cats or any other animal with fur and feather.
People may get into the belief that this little microscopic skin is not harmful to humans, but this is not the case. These bits of skin are powerful enough to cause an allergic reaction to all the people who are allergic to pet dander.
It is also good to know about those triggers that can cause an allergy to human beings. Most of the time, it is not just the dander that is causing the allergy; it can also be the Saliva, Urine and feces from the pet that can cause an allergic reaction in humans. It is said that the saliva of a dog is not a good thing to keep around because it can be insanely triggering. In case there is dust from the dried feces that can also cause the allergy, and that can be pretty harmful.
Your pets release pet dander in the air. Everyone who has pets surely loves them with all their hearts, but this love requires you to pay the price too. Other than the stinky smell, and pet hair, pet dander is another matter that is not good news. Pet dander is actually the drier skin which is released from the body of your pets.
Dander’s are so light that they start floating in the air, and with time, this settles on your furniture or carpet or any other surface. This pet dander can cause a lot of allergies and breathing problems for the people who have a sensitive respiratory system or who are suffering from asthma. Children between the age of 4 to 6 can suffer from asthma, and in their situation, it is not a good thing to keep a pet around because of pet dander.
In addition to this, the pet hair that floats in the air also carries these dead skin cells. Because of the hair, this dander does not settle on the floor or surface and keep on floating in the air. When a person breathes in such a kind of atmosphere, these skin cells are inhaled by him. This, in turn, causes a lot of breathing problems and even severe allergies. It is said that a person can suffer from extreme lung issues because of pet dander. Usually, pet dander is released by dogs and cats, but parrots are also included at times.
On the surface, pets are really pretty little creatures, but it can be hard to take care of them. Pet dander has the capability to cause serious allergic reactions. In most cases, they can be really harmful to your lungs. Before you have a pet with you, make sure that you have an air purifier.
Which Animal Causes The Most Allergic Reactions?
According to researches, dogs can be found in 32% of the houses in the United States of America, and cats can be found in 27% of the houses. Still, it is a cat that can produce allergic pet dander. According to Different researches, a male cat has the capacity to produce the most allergic pet dander.
Also, if you have some feathery friends with you, then they do not pose as much danger as the furry animals.
In case you are planning to bring home some funny animals, then make sure that you bring home an air purifier first. Nothing can keep your environment clean than air purifiers because they have the capacity to clean the environment of pet dander and pet hair effectively. Once you have an air purifier in your environment, then it can make sure that it cleans the environment from air pollutants.
How pet odors, hairs and dander affect the breathing quality?
Your best Pal, your little pet friend can become your worst enemy because of its odor, hair shedding, and dander. The pet odor released from the body of your pet can leave a certain kind of unpleasantness in the environment. It is not easy or healthy at all to breathe in such an atmosphere that is full of foul and stinky smells. Also, pet dander can be quite deadly if inhaled by patients of lung diseases.
The atmosphere full of these dead microscopic skin cells can worsen the condition of a person who is already suffering from a respiratory disease. Even if you do not have asthma or any other respiratory disease, still this dander is dangerous as it is inhaled by you regularly and keeps on accumulating in your internal organs. Other than this, the pet hair remains suspended in the air for a long period of time and pollutes the fresh air because these hairs carry thousands of danders on them.
Imagine yourself breathing in the atmosphere that is full of millions of dead cells, stinky odors and too many pet hairs. These things may not be visible to your naked eye, but they are slowly destroying your respiratory system. If you do not pay attention to this on time, then you will start witnessing people around you becoming allergic and suffering from various lung or breathing disorders.
It is imperative for every single person to high-quality breath air. It is said that anything that is not good in quality can be irritant to the lungs. We all love pets, and we love to be around them, but the pet odor, pet urine and pet dander may not be very good for your lungs.
It is a common fact that pet urine smells like ammonia. Ammonia is one element that can be irritant for your lungs. The more ammonia you breathe, the more there are chances that your lungs will feel uncomfortable. Ammonia, if present in the environment in small quantities, can be injurious to eyes and throat.
Other than this, if there are large quantities of ammonia in the form of PET dander around you, then it can permanently damage the respiratory tract and lungs.
As far as pet odor is concerned, then it is present in the environment in two ways. Either it is the smell of the pet itself or either it is the smell of the things that your pet has soiled. For instance! If your pet is in the habit of sleeping on a carpet, then the chances are that the carpet will have enough pet odor or pet dander.
How to be safe?
You can be certain that the air your breathing is the quality air in the presence of an air purifier. It doesn’t matter if an air purifier is HEPA or Carbon activated. They will perform the same function.
Different researches have proved that if an air purifier is in your room, then it can take care of 99. 97% of pet dander. If you intend to keep the pet with you, then you must keep an air purifier as well. Make sure when you go to buy an air purifier, then that purifier is safe and certified. An air purifier is the only thing that will ensure the breath quality.
How To Eliminate Pet Odor And Dander?
It may seem inevitable to get rid of pet odor and dander, but surprisingly it is possible. To free your house from pet odor and dander, only bathing your pet is not enough. You have to take a step ahead.
In case you have carpets in your house, then make sure that you clean those carpets regularly. You don’t need to clean the carpet every month also, but every 6 months, it should be a necessity. This way, pet dander and pet hairs will not stay at the same place for long. Also, make sure when you go out to vacuum a house, you do the vacuum properly.
The best way to get rid of pet smell and dander that has been introduced so far is with the help of air purifiers or air cleaners. We all love our pets and want to stay close to them at any cost. It was not possible before because there was not any solution to the problem of pet odor or dander, but it is possible now. Air purifiers are the best friends of all pet lovers. Air purifiers work a million times better than vacuuming, cleaning or dusting.
All these methods can sweep the floor, but they are unable to clean what is airborne. For this purpose, the air purifier is the best solution. They can get rid of the unpleasant smell, the dirty pet hair and microscopic dander. Because of the air purifiers, you will be able to breathe in an atmosphere full of warmth and tranquility along with your fluffy little pet.
Air purifiers work like magic in this regard. It is because of the filters that are used in them. This filter helps in removing 99.9 7% of contaminants light dust mites, pollen, pet odor, pet hair and pet dander.
In short, it is a solution to all the breathing problems. All those microscopic dander that you are unable to sleep because you cannot see them with the naked eye. All those hairs that you are unable to vacuum because of their continuous suspension in the air, all those pet odors that you are unable to avoid even after bathing your pet regularly, can be removed with the help of air purifiers.
Also, one thing that should be kept in mind is that air purifiers can help in getting rid of only those at hair and dander that are suspended in the air. The pet dander and pet hairs that are stuck on your clothes or are lying on the surface somewhere cannot be removed with the help of air purifiers. In order to get rid of them, you will have to use the vacuum cleaner or dusting.
More than 60% of that dander remains suspended in the air. That is why in order to improve the breathing quality, the best solution is the air purifiers. No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to get rid of the airborne particles and less you get yourself a good purifier with HEPA filter. These air purifiers will be your knight in shining armor and will protect you from the airborne odors and harmful dander. If you plan on being with your pet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or 30 days a month, you must get an air purifier because it is the ultimate solution to your problem and is a friend in disguise.
Best Air Purifier for Pet Odors
Now is the time that we talk about the best air purifier for pet odors and dander in 2020. You can have any of these air purifiers in your home, and they are shown to bring you a release.
1. Winix HR900
Winix ultimate is the ultimate best air purifier for pet odors. This true HEPA filter is all you need in your home to make sure that there is no pet dander, pet odor or pet hairs in your surrounding. It is said Winix ultimate is the true heap filtration, and it has the capacity to capture around 99.7% of the pollutants and air pollutants from the environment.
This air purifier is the best air purifier for pet dander, and it has been designed in such a way that it provides the brilliant cleaning services for pet owners. If you are one such person who gets into pet allergies all the time, then this air purifier can serve you better. The one thing that makes this air purifier really compatible is the combination of smart sensors and enhanced Technologies. This one is the ultimate air purifier for pet hairs, and it can capture the pet dander down to 0.3 microns in your home.
Talking about the many features of this best air purifier for pet dander will help you understand the air purifier better.
- Winix ultimate is the best home air purifier for pet odor because it can capture the dander from the air effectively.
- It has the capability to collect Airborne pet hairs.
- This brilliant air purifier has a very advanced model that makes it capable of capturing and deodorizing pet odors.
- This purifier has been designed in a five-stage air purification system, and it also includes the ultimate pet filter.
- It is possible to watch the filter.
- This filter comes with an advanced odor control system.
- This purifier weighs around 18.7 pounds.
- It is the best air purifier for pet hairs because AHAM has verified it.
- This air purifier makes use of Plasma wave technology that has the ability to break apart severe pet odors.
- This year purifiers can even release the allergens and chemical vapors from the environment.
- Because the pre-filter is washable so it can extend the life of this air purifier to a great extent.
- As far as the defense system of this air purifier is concerned, then that is extremely strong.
- The material of this air purifier has been designed out of plastic.
- The best part about these air purifiers is that it can be bought under $200. This affordability makes it the best for home use.
- The constant caring makes it the best air purifier for pet hair.
2. Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier
This Hathaspace smart air purifier is the best air purifier for pet hairs. It has the capability to purify your air and to help you breathe easier. Not only it will eliminate the odors and smoke from your environment. It will also ensure that the air you are breathing is quality air. It’s smart air quality sensor automatically measures the air quality and make sure that the air pollutants are no more in the air. This one is four in one true HEPA filter set, and it is the ultimate best air purifier pet urine odor.
- In case there are dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, hairs, or pet dander in your environment, then this air purifier will purify your air like no other.
- There are tons of air particles in the air that you cannot see. This air filter has the capability of removing even those.
- This one is the best air purifier for home pet odor because it has the capability of removing around 99.97% of the particles.
- As far as the best air purifier for home reviews is concerned, then this one gets good reviews because of the quality of air it provides.
- This air purifier has a cellular activated carbon filter that has the capability to absorb unpleasant smoke, smell and gases.
- Unlike most of the air cleaners, this air purifier does not release ozone, and it is safe to use.
- This year’s purifier has been approved by CARB.
- It can be controlled with a remote.
- This year’s purifier comes with a 2-year warranty.
- As far as customer support is concerned, then it has the award-winning customer support that operates seven days a week.
- It is a trusted American brand.
- Nothing will remove the allergens from your environment than this air purifier.
- It has been designed for each and every pet household because it has a cold catalyst filter that has the capability to capture pet hair and pet dander.
- This air purifier has a carb approved ionizer that, when turned on, can be controlled separately.
- It’s 5 in 1 Purification system include Nano cold catalyst filter, cellular activated carbon filter, antibacterial filter, true HEPA filter, and an ionizer.
- Its smart features include air quality sensor, auto mode, remote control operator, and Whisper-quiet sleep mode.
- This air purifier weighs around 12 pounds.
3. LEVOIT Air Purifier
Levoit air purifier can be a blessing for your home. If you have pets with you, this one is the best air purifier for pet dander, and it will make sure that there is no more pet dander in your environment after its use. This purifier makes sure that it performs really well. This one makes use of the Vortexair technology that creates a strong airflow.
The best thing about this air purifier is that it has the most silent air cleaner. The chances are that you will not be able to hear anything, and still, your environment will be purified from pet danders. This one is totally safe to use, and it has been approved AHAM. If you are looking for that one air purifier that is affordable and very effective, then Levoit air purifier is the ultimate air purifier for pet hairs.
- Because this filter has strong airflow, the chances are that your environment will be fully purified.
- This year’s purifier has been certified by AHAM, and the CARD number is 230 + m3/h.
- This air purifier works with ultrafine pre-filter, and because of the presence of activated carbon filter, it can trap up to 99. 97% of pet dander’s.
- This one has a silent air cleaner that allows you to sleep peacefully at night.
- It is safe to use this air purifier at home.
- This is the best air purifier for pet hairs because it does not use the ozone at all. It is ozone free, and it is safe to use.
- This one is a three-in-one HEPA filter, and it has the user manual.
- The best part about this purifier is that the replacement filter is also included in the pack.
- This air purifier will give you the option of switching off the display light.
- There are around 3 unique filters that work in harmony so you can sleep and breathe in quality air.
4. Bissell Air 320 Smart Purifier
Bissell air purifier is a three-stage filtration activated carbon filter that ensures high efficiency. This air purifier is amazing to capture gases and vapors from the environment because of the honeycomb structure activated carbon filter. There are chances that you may not feel the presence of this purifier in your room because it is so quiet. You can easily rest and sleep in the presence of this air purifier, and that makes it the best for home-usage. This one is perfect for large rooms.
- This purifier has an activated carbon filter, and that has made all the difference.
- This purifier has the capability of capturing around 99.9% of pollutants from the environment.
- It is the best air purifier for pet dander. It is quiet, and it can operate its operation in a whisper.
- Even if your room comprises of 1000 square feet, this air purifier will work efficiently even then.
- Hair dust pollen can be hard to capture, but with this purifier, even that is possible.
- The weight of this air purifier is around 18.25 pounds.
- This purifier comes with a warranty that means that you can change it easily.
- In case you have a basement in your house, then this air purifier can clean that as well.
5. Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier
If you are one such person who is looking for the ultimate air purifier for your home, then make sure that you bring Winix 5300 – 2. This is the best air purifier for pet hairs. After its usage, there is a chance that you get into the belief that maybe there wasn’t any pet dander or pet hair at your place at all. It is a quality air purifier, and it is shown to create a lasting impact on your environment.
- Winix 5300 is a true HEPA filter, and 10 it is there in your environment, then it will end up capturing 99.9 7% of the air pollutants, and pet danders.
- This one is the best air purifier because it can even remove the pollen from your space.
- Winix is the ultimate air for your home because it is too good at it’s working.
- This is the best air purifier because it has three stages that are low mild and high. If you want to clean your environment in any of these stages, then that option is very much available.
- In case there are such pollutants, or pet dander’s in your environment that are hard to break, then it will break them out.
- This filter has an automatic fan, and that fan will adjust according to the need of the environment.
6. Medify MA-40B V2.0
Whenever a person goes to buy an air purifier, then he does consider pricing. As far as the pricing is concerned, then Medify can be the ultimate air purifier you are looking for. Not only this air purifier will clean your air, but it will also give you an affordability option.
- The best thing about Medify is that it enjoys the rating higher than the true HEPA filter. Same like the other air purifiers, it has the capability of removing the pet hairs from your environment in a proportion of 99. 97%.
- It is the best air purifier for pet hairs because it can clean large rooms up to 1000 square feet in 1 hour.
- The sensor of this air purifier has been built in such a way that it can see their particles there are floating by.
- This air purifier has a tempered glass panel, and you can clean this panel the same as your mobile screen.
- Most of the time, replacement filter also comes in the packing.
7. Blueair Blue Pure 211
The Technology behind this air purifier is the ultimate Swedish. This purifier is also in the list of best air purifier for pet hairs, and it is quite colorful. As far as the effectiveness of this filter is concerned than It has the capability of removing around 90% of pollutants, viruses, pet hairs and pet dander’s from your environment.
The fabric of this filter is pre washable, and you may wash the fabric in the machine.
- This air purifier has an Advanced Swedish design.
- It has the capability of removing even the viruses from the environment.
- In case there is an extreme smell of your pets in the environment than this air purifier can rid you of the smell.
- When this purifier is at its lowest speed, then it is as quiet as a Whisper. It can ensure quality sleep without any distractions.
- This air purifier does not consume much energy, and because of this reason, it is cost-effective.
8. Inofia Air Purifier
Inofia is the best air purifier for pet hairs in this regard that it has both the carbon activated and HEPA filter. Together the combination of these filters can eradicate the smell and hairs of your pet completely. It doesn’t matter how large your room is. This air purifier can filter the environment perfectly.
- In case you have a large space with you, then this purifier can serve the cleaning purpose really well.
- This is the best air purifier for foul smell and hairs because it has HEPA and carbon activated filter.
- Inofia is a very powerful air purifier because it works with two filters at the same time.
- This filter comes with the color LED. The color display can show you the activities of this air purifier even at night.
- This one has an automatic mode. This means that you won’t have to do anything manually, and it would do anything on its own.
- As far as the safety of this air purifier is concerned, then it has gone through extreme testing, and it is certified.
- People who have Wi-Fi in their homes can smartly operate this air purifier. This thing alone has made this filter really effective.
- This air purifier has a 5 gear fan speed.
9. InvisiClean Claro Air Purifier
Many purifiers claim that they are really effective in cleaning the air in a large space, but this is hardly the case. On the other hand, InvisiClean is indeed the best air purifier for pet hairs and pet danders. If you want to make sure that an air purifier works very well in your space, then make sure that you buy this one. This purifier has a real-time monitoring system, and it will tell you exactly what it has cleaned. In case there are pet hairs, dander, pollen, mites or any other airborne particle in your environment, this purifier will clean it all up.
- No other air purifier will ensure the quality air cleaning done this.
- This one is perfect for energy saving. Not only it consumes less energy, but it also makes sure that it provides quality cleaning.
- The makers have made sure that they promote quiet functioning. For this reason, this air purifier has 4 fans.
- This year’s purifier has an a-3-year warranty. This means that you can change it whenever you want in case it is not functioning properly.
- Not only this purifier is automatic; it will also allow you to adjust the fan speed.
- This purifier weighs around 13.25 LBS.
- It is the best air purifier for pet hairs because it has been carb certified
Frequently Asked Questions!
Q: Should I consider energy consumption and noise level while buying an air purifier?
A: The answer to this question is a sure shot, yes. Everyone must consider the noise level and energy consumption of an air purifier when they go out to buy it.
Some purifiers are good purifiers, but they do not come with the system of proper noise management. On the other hand, some air purifiers can consume a lot of energy. The air mentioned above purifiers not only has the proper noise level, but they also consume very low energy.
Q: Do placement of air purifiers matter when cleaning pet odors, hairs, and dander?
A: In a sense, the placement of air purifiers matters in your environment or space. There can be some places where the pet hairs and dander can be in abundance. It is a good idea if you will place an air purifier close to that place.
On the other hand, if the air purifier is good enough, then you do not need the placement at all because it will clean the environment nonetheless.
The air purifiers mentioned above do not require any placements. You can put these air purifiers anywhere you like, and they have the capability of cleaning the large rooms in the best way possible.
Q: Should I consider the Capacity of Air Purifier when buying, Especially for pets?
A: Whenever you go out to buy an air purifier, then you must consider the capacity of an air purifier. Without a proper capacity or units, there is no point in buying an air purifier and wasting your money. Just make sure that an air purifier is not too large for your room.
The air puri mentioned above purifiers a really good because they are not large enough, and they have the proper capacity and capability of cleaning even large rooms.
Q: Do pet air purifiers similarly beneficial to clean other air pollutants?
A: If the air purifier is capable enough, then it will clean the environment or the other air pollutants that can include viruses and allergens. Mostly it all depends upon the kind of air purifier.
The air mentioned above purifiers not only rid the environment from pet hairs or dander’s, they are also beneficial to clean other air pollutants as well.
Q: What are precautions to keep the pet odors, hairs, and dander at a minimum level?
A: It doesn’t matter how much you love your fluffy friends; they are always going to shed some hairs. At times the smell can be extreme as well. In case you want to make sure that the smell and pet hairs are tolerable, then make sure that you keep your pet at a safe distance. There is no need to keep your pets on the bed or on any such place where you usually sleep or eat.
It is also a good idea to keep them away from carpets or from any such place that can trap hairs.
The best way is to have an air purifier handy because only an air purifier can clean the environment in the best way possible. An air purifier can clean your environment in a percentage of 99.7%.
Q: Dog cheap air purifiers are effective against pet odors?
A: It is not about the cheapness of an air purifier that will determine how effective it can be. It is how it has built up. Some air purifiers have been built up with two filters, and they are very effective with the bad smells.
It is always a good idea to counsel with a professional whenever you go to buy an air purifier. Thee above mentioned air purifiers can serve you greatly if you are tired of the constant smell of your pet.
6 Essential Things to Consider While Buying The Best Air Purifier For Pet Odors
It is always good if you would consider different options before buying an air purifier. There are certain factors that you should not ignore before purchasing an air purifier.
Make sure it is safe
There are pet dander’s, pet hairs and air pollutants in the environment. For an air purifier to work properly, it must break down the air pollutants. To break down these pollutants, sometimes the air purifier produces ozone. This particular gas is not suitable for your inhaling and the environment. Make sure that the purifier you are buying does not emit ozone in any scenario.
Make sure it is certified
There is one way through which you can make sure of the effectiveness and safety of an air purifier. That thing is the certification. Make sure that the air purifier you are buying has been certified either by AHAM or CARB. These certifications ensure that the air purifier is safe to use.
Don’t buy large Air purifiers!
Some people are really into the belief that the largest air purifier, the more effective it will be. This is not the case. Make sure that the air purifier you are buying is not large but effective in functionality.
Buy an air purifier with two filters
Two air purifiers can be a perfect combo for your environment. When you go out to buy an air purifier, then make sure that it has two filters. These filters can be a HEPA filter or Carbon activated filter. Together they will clean your environment in a much better way than a single one.
Go for a Quite Air Purifier
There is a possibility that an air purifier is effective but loud. A loud air purifier is not a very good idea because it can distract your sleep and rest time. Make sure that you buy an air purifier that has a good noise management system. This way, you will be able to sleep peacefully at night without being bothered about pet hair.
Go for Hepa or Carbon activated filters
The best part about HEPA and carbon activated air filter is that they both have the capability to clean the environment from pet hairs and pet dander’s up to 99.97%. Having these air filters with you means that you will be able to breathe in quality air.
Best Air Purifier For Pet Odors Conclusion
We are not saying that you should not keep pets with you. These fluffy friends are very good to have, and they can be a perfect combination for your lonely time. Just make sure when you have a pet with you, then you also buy an air purifier. The air purifier alone will clean your environment in the best way possible. This way, you won’t worry about pet dander and pet hairs at all.